【Garlic Sprout Pancake】
I used my home grow garlic sprouts to make this delicious pancake. It is an easy and quick recipe. These pancakes can be served as breakfast, or you could use them as wrapper to make lunch rolls.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3×4 minutes
Serves: 3 servings
1) 1 large egg, ¾ cup water;
2) 2/3 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix, ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper:
3) ½ cup +2 tbsp all-purpose flour (a total of 100g);
4) 10 g garlic sprouts;
5) 4 tsp avocado oil or other cooking oil for pan frying.
1: Rinse garlic sprouts and mice to small pieces (Picture 1). In a medium size bowl, add ingredients of Ingredient 1), mix egg and water well (Picture 2).
2: Add all ingredients of Ingredient 2-3) (Picture 3) mix well until no dry flour lumps. Add chopped garlic sprouts, mix well (Picture 4).
3. A non-stick frying pan on medium heat, add 1 tsp oil (Picture 5) and use paper towel to spread the oil to coat entire bottom of the pan (Picture 6).
4: When pan is hot, add 1/3 batter and tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly out (Picture 7). Cook for 1-2 minutes (Picture 8).
5: Turn over the pancake (Picture 9) and add 1 tsp oil. Cook for another 1-2 minutes until light brown (Picture 10). Take out the pancakes and keep warm.
6: Repeat for the other half batter, serve immediately.